Guanghao Ye (叶光昊)
I’m a fourth-year BS/MS student at Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington, where I am very fortunate to be advised by Yin Tat Lee.
I will be joining MIT Math as a PhD student in Fall 2021!
I am broadly interested in theoretical computer science.
- A Nearly-Linear Time Algorithm for Linear Programs with Small Treewidth: A Multiscale Representation of Robust Central Path
With Sally Dong and Yin Tat Lee, STOC 2021, Invited to SICOMP Special Issue.
- Robust Gaussian Covariance Estimation in Nearly-Matrix Multiplication Time
with Jerry Li, NeurIPS 2020
- Fast Algorithm for Solving Structured Convex Programs
Undergraduate Thesis, Advised by Professor Yin Tat Lee, Best Senior Thesis Award Honorable Mention.
- MATH 334/5/6 Accelerated (Honors) Advanced Calculus
- CSE 525 Randomized Algorithms
- CSE 599 Algorithms through Geometric Lens
- CSE 535 Theory of Optimization and Continuous Algorithms
- MATH 582 Probabilistic Combinatorics
- CSE 599 Robustness in Machine Learning
- Email: lastname.firstname.1999[at]gmail.com