Guanghao Ye (叶光昊)
I am a first-year PhD student at MIT. Prior to that, I spent four wonderful years at University of Washington, where I was very fortunate to be advised by Prof. Yin Tat Lee. I am broadly interested in theoretical computer science.
- A Gradient Sampling Method with Complexity Guarantees for Lipschitz Functions in High and Low Dimensions
with Damek Davis, Dmitriy Drusvyatskiy, Yin Tat Lee, and Swati Padmanabhan
- Nested Dissection Meets IPMs: Planar Min-Cost Flow in Nearly Linear Time
with Sally Dong, Yu Gao, Gramoz Goranci, Yin Tat Lee, Richard Peng, and Sushant Sachdeva
- A Nearly-Linear Time Algorithm for Linear Programs with Small Treewidth: A Multiscale Representation of Robust Central Path
With Sally Dong and Yin Tat Lee
Invited to SICOMP Special Issue.
- Robust Gaussian Covariance Estimation in Nearly-Matrix Multiplication Time
with Jerry Li
- Fast Algorithm for Solving Structured Convex Programs
Best Senior Thesis Award Honorable Mention.
Email: ghye at mit edu